Wednesday, June 17

Summer Fun

The girls have been enjoying the summer so far - lots of riding bikes and scooters, trips to the swimming pool, and learning to play catch with Craig. Craig and I were at a sporting goods store looking at baseball mitts, and he said he couldn't wait until he can play catch with his son. I told him that was a good 4 or 5 years away, but in the meantime he had 2 girls that would probably play with him! We went and got them cute little hot pink baseball mitts and so far they are doing really well. Hayley has taken to it more than Kylee though.


They also recently learned how to ride their bikes without training wheels! I'm so proud. They are proud of themselves too, and are having so much fun.



1 comment:

Frisby said...

FINALLY!!! Geez, I've been waiting for some posts from you two!! Lol, your girls are so cute, and I love the picture of catch and their dance festival! We need to hang out soon...call me!