Saturday, June 20

I am finally back to posting...

There has been alot of things that have happened since I last posted, so I will try to be brief...like I said, "TRY!" I know you have read these in previous posts, but these are my feelings on some of them.

March 28, 2009 - Kylee's Baptism
What an awesome day! I remember when my twins got baptized and the rush it was for a dad to witness that. I was not allowed to participatein their baptisms, because no one backed me up, everyone took Nadias word that I was a PSYCHO! Boy, do they have it backwards. Anyway, I witnessed Kylee going into the waters of baptism and I cried like a little kid. I am so proud of her. She might not be my flesh and blood, but she is one of my daughters. I can not wait for Hayley's big day, actually I can, they are growing up too fast as it is...and Joseph will be right behind them.

April 11-14, 2009 - Vegas Baby, Vegas!
Annie and I found a smoking deal on 4 days 3 nights and could not pass it up. we drove down there and as Annie mentioned we stayed at the Excalibur, it was pretty fun. The timeshare was the worst part, except for the gifts we got for giving them 3 hours. We are stoked for the cruise. The dinner was alright, good thing we didnt pay full price for it. I enjoyed the swordfighting part, but we were told to go hungry as the meal was HUGE! Where the hell are they from, a Big Mac meal was bigger than that...we went hungry and left hungry...but like I said the swordfighting saved it from total failure.
The best part of the trip (besides spending some quality time with my sweet wife) was...drum roll please...oh wait she already told you...Phantom of the Opera...WOW! I called for tickets and didnt realize they were so much. Annie said it was alright if we got the cheap seats (no I am not cheap, but we had so much more to do) so we got balcony ones. I got all excited as I have never seen Phantom (live) only the movie. We got there early to pick up the tickets and inside the Venetian is UNBELIEVABLE! We walked in and I seriously lost track of time, it was dark outside but when I went in I saw blue skies and seriously thought it was day. We watched the gondolas cruising around and the guys singing to their passengers. It was AMAZING! We are going to stay there next time. Anyway on to the Phantom...we walked in and I hate ushers thinking they are the know it alls, I got my seat number, I will ask if I cant find it, it aint that hard. I tried to sneak by while they were distracted with someone, but no the idiot had to stop me...when she was done I felt bad I thought, "Idiot" as we were upgraded to 12th row center, RIGHT UNDER THE CHANDELIER!!! As the play began, my breath was taken away and I didnt get it back till it was over. Seeing it now, I would pay full price anytime to see that. It was the most amazing thing I have ever watched. That chandelier, yes it is fully secured, but when it fell, I lost it, the wind rushing through my hair, wait, I dont have hair, but it felt like I did...WOW!

April 14, 2009 - Got Laid Off?
We got home from one freaking awesome weekend and as soon as I went to work - I got the bad news. They got rid of me...a family guy with 4 kids and 1 on the way, but kept several kids themselves, living with Mommy and Daddy, No rent, no family and no cares, but they got rid of alot of family people. It hurt really bad! I still have several friends there and I miss working with them. For me, I wasnt going anywhere, I was stuck.

April 20, 2009 - Annie's birthday and It's a boy!
We had a doctors appointment and fopund out we were having a little boy. I was so EXCITED. The video is AWESOME! At one point he came right at the camera - head on and he looked so cute. We got a good profile picture (posted below) and I think he is adorable. I can not wait till I can have Father and Son campouts and play ball. Annie told me the girls would love that and I was like WHAT? Play ball with the girls? I remembered a line from the classic movie, Sandlot and had to laugh at the thought. Here's the line, "You throw a ball like a girl!" But I gave in and got them mitts and I have enjoyed every minute playing catch with them.

The rest of the story...I am still looking for a job, have done some temp work, but nothing solid yet. I am appying everywhere and cant seem to find any thing yet - ANY LEADS ANYONE? I am looking at the possibility of becoming a helicopter pilot (6 - 12 months of school depending on how fast you learn) and there is lots of opportunities, Heli-logging (AF canyon), Heli-Skiing (many resorts), Fire Fighting, Corporate Transport, Life Flight, Donor Transport so many to mention and then one I am keeping to myself till I have more information, it is my idea and I think it will be BIG! More on that later...for now, I am signing off.

No comments: