Wednesday, June 17

Dance Festival/Last Day of School

I took these pictures of the girls out in our front yard on the last day of school. I wanted to compare them with the ones we took on the first day of school - I can't believe how much they've grown in just 9 months! Kylee graduated from second grade and Hayley finished Kindergarten. They are looking so grown up and gorgeous. They're going to be serious heart breakers in a few years.


The girls had a dance festival the last week of school. Each grade learned a dance and performed it for the whole school and their families. It was SO cute!
Hayley was so shy and embarassed. She would hardly even look at us the entire time. All of the kindergarteners wore bright yellow hard hats - they looked so adorable!
I love this picture of Hayley with her hands on her hips. The dance they did was so cute!
Kylee, on the other hand, had no problems telling us to quit staring at her and stop taking pictures! I think she paid more attention to us than the dance but she still did a good job. The second graders wore leaf hats made out of crepe paper. I'm still not sure what the symbolism was there but they looked cute anyway.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your girls are so cute! They will be heartbreakers in a short while. Can you believe it is summertime? How are you feeling? Hope things are going well!