Sunday, February 15

Valentine's Day

Have I blogged about how lucky I am before? If I haven't, let me say - I AM! If I have, just bare with me AGAIN! Annie and I spent all day together and it was AWESOME. I splurged on lunch and took Annie to Costco for a "Costco dog." You can not beat $3.00 for lunch for two. We love going there, and just spending time with each other makes everything awesome. I then had to come home and get ready for a gig. The high priests of our ward had their annual Valentine's dinner and wanted me to DJ for some dancing afterwards. It was alright being there, cause I really wanted to spend the day with the love of my life. I have never had an opportunity to have such a grand V-day. I got home from the gig and Annie and I played Mario Kart on the Wii (we absolutely love that game) Some of our funnest days have been spent racing each other and of course trash talking lovingly.

The girls spent all day with their grandma making cookies and it sounds like they had a blast. They were out cold when I got home and even slept in somewhat the next day. I then introduced them to Mario Kart on the Wii and am wondering if that was a mistake. The one good thing I learned is they are not ready for a real license just yet.

Tomorrow is going to be an AWESOME day as we are going up to the Draper Temple open house. This is the temple that Annie and I have decided to get sealed in. We were going to Los Angeles, but with all our family up here, we decided to stay close to save on travel expenses. So after we get back, I will blog about the day, till then you all take care and be well.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Nick and I are going to go thru the Salt Lake Temple in May I am pretty excited!!

Jeff and Sherry Morrell said...

We are excited for you all!
I am encouraging a boy as well and have my fingers crossed! You could always use the name Joelle you could call her Joie for short - kind of like Janette's "Zoie" or heck just go for the name Joie! How cute that would be! Very unique! And as far as Noelen - you could make it Noelena...

well thats my 2 cents on the name game!

hope Annie feels better soon! I know how it is!

Your Sister Sherry!