I know I haven't written in a couple months, I'm so sorry! In case you've been wondering, I am still alive. Barely. :) I've been SO sick, it's all I can do to even drag myself out of bed some days, much less sit at the computer trying to be creative and witty. I'm almost finished with my first trimester and FINALLY starting to feel a little better! Craig has been so amazing and supportive through this hard time. He is so willing to do anything in his power (which admittedly isn't much) to take care of me or make me feel better. I can tell he gets frustrated that there's nothing he can do to help but I appreciate SO MUCH that he tries! He is the sweetest husband and I love him sooooo much!!!
We went to the doctor today and got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. There is nothing like hearing your baby's heart beating. It is such an amazing feeling to know that this tiny life is growing inside of you! It makes this all feel more real rather than just a bad case of the flu.
Well, that's about all I can muster for now. We'll keep everyone updated as I progress. We appreciate all the kindness and congratulations from you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment