Saturday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

I know others are reading this, and with that in mind, I will not get too mushy. With this being Valentine's Day and me FINALLY being able to spend it with the one I love, a poem was written.

WILL YOU BE MINE?
Annie, I hope
that you know,
I'll be by your side
wherever you go,
I enjoy being
by your side,
hand in hand
with you I abide,
loving the twinkle
in your eyes,
I'm the luckiest
of all the guys,
our little family
is plus one,
I'm hoping for
Joseph Noelen,
I want to wish you
by the way,
A very Happy
Valentine's Day,
You I will always
love and adore,
as the days go by
more and more,
The perfect wife
in you I find,
Forever and ever
Will you be mine?

I know I keep saying, I am wishing for a boy, but another girl will also be loved. We have both always wanted a boy named Joseph, so I am using power of persuasion to encourage the "Y" chromesomes to work a little harder. I am just kidding, I know that it is too late for that really, but I can still call him Joey - right?

No comments: