So I finally got it to work, seriously that was annoying. We flipped it every direction we could and no matter what we did, Blogger flipped it on it's side - ARRRRGGH!!!So let me introduce you to our new addition, Joseph Noelen. We are really hoping for a boy and if so, that will be his name. We have both always wanted a boy by the name of Joseph and then the middle name will be the same as me and my dad. If it is a girl, no names have been picked. Come on "Y" chromesomes - take charge.
I will have to post some pictures of the crib I am making for the little one. I saw this picture online and decided to see what I could do. We are making beds for the girls for their birthday presents. They are going to be really cute, so why not do a crib at the same time.
Annie would love to blog, but the little one has got her down for the count. Hopefully it passes soon so she can get back to normal. Babe, I hope you get well soon, I love you always.
Well my eye lids are getting really heavy and I am not able to hold them open, so I am going to go crash, till next time, you all take care...



1 comment:
Congrats you guys!!!! I am soo excited for this little one (I hope it is a boy too!) But more than anything, I hope it is a healthy little baby!!!! Cute blog!!!!
Post a Comment