Friday, January 30

Houston, We have a heartbeat...

Well, I was waiting for Annie to post, but I am way too excited too wait any longer. As you know we are expecting a little one sometime in September. We went to the doctor on Wednesday and all I can say is WOW! Even though this will be (technically) kid number 5 for the both of us, this is my first to experience alot of this. The doctor is pretty cool, made me laugh a couple times with his jokes. Once he cracked one about the extra large condoms on the ultrasound machine, I liked him, but I wasnt on the recieving end. I am so glad I am not female... We were able to see our little peanut and at just 6 weeks (5mm) we were able to see a heartbeat...WOW! How can anyone say there is not a God in heaven, that was too amazing. I will post a photo on here once I upload it here and figure out WHY blogger is automatically rotating it (ARRRGH!), but for now it is on our Facebook profiles, so check it out there. I gotta go get ready to go out with my wife, so you guys take care and be well.


No comments: