Something else exciting happened this week. I felt the baby move for the first time! I've read that feeling it this early is rare unless you've already had a baby...well, since I've done this twice before I wasn't surprised but it was still fun and exciting. I can't believe how active this baby is already! The first thing that Craig and the girls said when I told them that I felt it was, "When do we get to feel the baby kick?" I can't wait until they can feel those little kicks and bumps too, there's nothing else like it. We're also looking forward to finding out the gender - only 6 more weeks! Tuesday, March 17
A week of firsts
It's true what they say about your second trimester - the baby starts growing by leaps and bounds and consequently, I am too! My tummy just popped out this week and I'm starting to look pregnant instead of just looking like I ate too much for lunch. :) So here's a picture of me at 13 weeks.
Something else exciting happened this week. I felt the baby move for the first time! I've read that feeling it this early is rare unless you've already had a baby...well, since I've done this twice before I wasn't surprised but it was still fun and exciting. I can't believe how active this baby is already! The first thing that Craig and the girls said when I told them that I felt it was, "When do we get to feel the baby kick?" I can't wait until they can feel those little kicks and bumps too, there's nothing else like it. We're also looking forward to finding out the gender - only 6 more weeks!
Something else exciting happened this week. I felt the baby move for the first time! I've read that feeling it this early is rare unless you've already had a baby...well, since I've done this twice before I wasn't surprised but it was still fun and exciting. I can't believe how active this baby is already! The first thing that Craig and the girls said when I told them that I felt it was, "When do we get to feel the baby kick?" I can't wait until they can feel those little kicks and bumps too, there's nothing else like it. We're also looking forward to finding out the gender - only 6 more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah! That's so exciting! I tried to let Bailee feel the baby the other morning and I don't think she got it. Maybe when he's bigger it'll be harder to miss.
Post a Comment