...I married my beautiful and amazing wife. Last night was our 2 month anniversary and we had to celebrate. We thought about things we could do and we decided on an obvious choice - dinner. So with a day to think about it, Annie put together a list of some restaurants that came to mind and I slept on it (seriously, I slept due to my grave shift schedule) Together we decided on an awesome choice, OUR FIRST DATE. We went to PF CHANGS. We dropped the girls off with their dad and then went to dinner. As we went in, the host asked his signature question - "How many?" and I could not resist, I recreated our first date and said "4," but I was just kidding, we both got a kick out of it. I am not sure if you all know the story about our first date, but ask us and we will tell you. We ordered our favorites and what is a trip to PFC without a piece of Great Wall Cake? Unfortunately I had to end the night and go to work, but we enjoyed the night until then.
I could not have asked for 2 more perfect months of my life, Annie makes everything perfect. I enjoy every moment I have with her and can not wait till we seal this marriage forever. An eternity with Annie is going to be AMAZING - I love you, honey!
Thursday, September 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love you too ;)
Post a Comment