Tuesday, June 10

Engagement Pictures

Again, another long wait for another blog. Sorry, about that but it is getting so crazy around here with last minute planning. Only 37 more days! On Saturday, we headed up to the cabin to find out when the sun goes down. The last thing we want is for our guests to be having a great time and getting a sunburn. We want the good time, but why give our friends sunburns? As it stands right now it looks like the ceremony will be at 5pm, the sun is just about to hide. This will give us some opportunity to capture those sunset shots.
Speaking of shots, we were going to have a couple of pictures taken for our invitations. We happen to call our photographer about something and he wanted that opportunity to take those shots. He had us meet him up by Vivian Park / Provo Canyon and the shutter was-a-dancing. All i can say is WOW! I have never liked any picture EVER taken of me, I have always hated them, but Andrew (www.bridesforallseasons.com) made GQ models jealous with his shots of me. Now let me mention the best part...I think Annie is VERY GORGEOUS (Annie, no rolling the eyes) but the shots he took of her proved me very wrong...VERY GORGEOUS...doesn't even begin to describe how he captured her. I think you will all agree, when the pictures come back - WE LOOK GOOD!
By the way (members of our families) if you would like to order some of these, here is the link. I guess the website hosting them is giving a $5 gift card to those who pre-register. I have no idea what that will get you, but $5 is $5. For all you that are not family, for what ever reason you want to give, if you want to order some you can as well. But lets hope our pictures dont put your others to shame.

http://www.pictage.com/4893212.

If you pre-register "Sign the Guestbook" BEFORE the event photos are online, you'll automatically receive the credit via email.

1 comment:

Caleb and Shae said...

You pics turned out so cute! I'm so excited for the two of you! You both look entirely happy together!