Well if you read the entry by the name of "Murphy's Law", you will see that it was a hectic day. When I got to work today, Murphy tried to rule again, but this time he got a size 14 steel toe boot in his...
I went about some work that kept me away from anything that could excite my recent nemesis and was able to have a rather good day. That was until I was wrongly accused of something by my boss and it bite him in the...
So the last couple days have been kinda weird and as mentioned earlier hectic, but that was all curbed when I was able to spend time with my love. Annie came over to my place so we could watch "27 dresses." After a quick trip to the store, we had dinner with my parents (yummy yummy tacos) watched American Idol (Brooke White was sent home) and then headed downstairs to watch our movie. "27 Dresses" was fairly good, but the best part was having the opportunity to watch and enjoy it with someone I love. In fact, in the spirit of "RENT" we spent 395 Minutes or 23,700 of the best seconds together. We cuddled, talked, cried but most important - we loved! I cherish every moment that I spend with her, and always will. To the love of my life, "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!"
Thursday, May 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment