Wednesday, April 30

God Blessed The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You

Outwardly, I am not a very emotional person. I tend to keep my feelings to myself and people always say they have a hard time reading me. Ever since I met Craig, that has all changed. I guess he brings out the softer side of me, because I don't think I've ever cried more tears of joy than I have in the last 2 months. I get teary eyed and choked up every time I read one of his blog entries or hear a song that reminds me of us. Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts is one of my favorites because it puts into words exactly how I feel about us. We have both been through A LOT in our lives, but we never would have found each other if we hadn't had those hard times. Plus, it makes being together now that much sweeter.

I love you so much babe, and I always will! I can't picture my life without you. I hope I never have to.

No comments: