Roses are red violets are blue
My Love this is written just for you,
If it hadn't been for eHarmony
I wonder if you'd ever find me,
We chatted and emailed day and night
We used the phone when it felt right,
My life was a shambles turned upside down
A broken road I was travelling down,
Then I met you and out came the sun
My life is complete and weve only just begun,
One Saturday good times we had
With Dr Pepper you soaked my Dad,
Your favorite flower this I think
Is Daisies in Hot Salmon Pink,
I took you to a High School Prom
Then that night you met my Mom,
Best Friends Forever my sisters and you
I can not wait to say I do,
Bannana Hammocks and The Skunk Tails
Rock it better than Nine Inch Nails
We've gone to Chili's and IHOP
With you on the world I am on top,
Breakfast we had outside the box
Green Eggs and Ham I had with a fox,
We enjoyed a morning of Dr Suess
IHOP's Who-cakes and Bezzlenut Juice,
I love and cherish you I know
The luckiest man I am so,
I love when we cuddle I love when we kiss
Id love with you to have a couple kids,
You I have and you I hold
To me you're worth more than gold,
Every second with you is a thrill
Forever and ever LOVE YOU I WILL!
Craig Stretch Berntson - May 2, 2008



No comments:
Post a Comment