Friday, July 30

The Maze


Last night, Craig and I went to the premiere of our sister-in-law's new movie, The Maze. It's a story of 5 friends who decide to break into a corn maze after dark, when they think everyone's gone home. Little do they know, they are not alone. There's a killer lurking in the shadows, murdering people one at a time. I hate scary movies, so I didn't really want to go see it. I was just going to support Shalaina and spend time with Craig away from the kids. But I have to say that I ended up loving it! It's PG-13, so it wasn't too gory. It had just the right amount of suspense - enough to scare the crap out of me but not so much that I was afraid of the dark later that night when I got home. :) It is going straight to DVD on October 19, just in time for corn maze season and Halloween. It's definitely a must-see.


Shalaina plays Jordan, the main character who is being chased through the maze by a psycho killer in a red hood. We thought she did an excellent job. She is so talented and beautiful! We are so happy to see her living her dream and doing it successfully. She is definitely on her way to the top. We're so proud of her!

No comments: