When I was growing up, we really only celebrated the big holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas, and of course the 4th of July (for the fireworks). Other than the candy, we didn't care much about Halloween or Valentine's Day. We understood the importance of Easter, but didn't do anything special to celebrate Memorial Day or Pioneer Day. We just enjoyed spending the time together as a family. But as I get older, I find myself trying to do fun little things that the kids will enjoy on each holiday. I was at Target about a month ago and I saw these festive shirts, socks and headbands, so I had to get them for the girls. I know it's silly, but since Hayley was born on St. Patrick's Day I have learned to love celebrating the holiday. Here are the girls showing off their green garb.
Sunday, March 21
St. Patty's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment