Sunday, January 3

A Name and A Blessing

Today was a wonderful day - Joseph was given a name and a blessing by his dad. I loved having our families and a few friends at church with us. We are so lucky to have so many awesome people nearby who love and support us. I am thankful that we are members of the church and that we are able to have experiences like we did today.

When Craig and I were engaged, we found out that we both wanted to name one of our children Joseph. Craig likes the name because Joseph Smith is his hero, and I wanted to name him after my mom, JoLynn. He also carries the tradition of the middle name Noelen, which is his dad's and his Grandpa Berntson's middle name.

Joseph brings so much happiness to our home. He is such a doll, and truly a blessing. I can't wait for the day that I get to be sealed to him and my husband for eternity.


1 comment:

Bemily said...

Joseph is so handsome and you have a gorgeous family!