Thursday, December 17

Happy Birthday Craig!


In honor of Craig's 38th birthday, I made a list of 38 things that I love about him.
1. He is such a supportive, caring husband. When I feel like I can't do something, he encourages me and is willing to help me in any way he can.
2. He is a wonderful father. He absolutely adores all five of our kids. He plays games with the girls, teaches them so many things and helps them with their homework. He is so patient and gentle with Joseph.
3. He is active in the church, and goes above and beyond the norm in his callings.
4. He is a worthy preisthood holder. It is such a good feeling to have that in my home again after being without it for so many years.
5. He is preparing to take Joseph and me to temple so that we can be sealed together for eternity. He couldn't give our family a more wonderful gift.
6. He tells me that he loves me a dozen or more times a day, and I know that he means it.
7. He puts my wants and needs above his own. He always makes sure I am happy.
8. He is spontaneous and adventurous. I love that we can just go out and do things at the drop of a hat.
9. He encourages me to get out and do fun things with my sisters or my girlfriends and stays home to watch the kids.
10. He is so handy around the house. He can fix just about anything.
11. He brings me flowers - sometimes when I'm having a bad day, sometimes for no reason at all.
12. He is ambitious, hard working, and very determined. He will do everything in his power to take care of our family.
13. We have so much fun together. Whether we're going on a trip, out to dinner, or just running errands, we enjoy the time we spend with each other.
14. He is so smart. I can ask him a question about anything and he almost always knows the answer.
15. He is so easygoing. He doesn't let the little things get to him and he very rarely gets stressed out.
16. He thinks I'm cute. :)
17. He takes an interest in the things that I like to do. Even the girly stuff.
18. He cries at movies and TV shows, and occasionally a love song.
19. He loves his parents, brother, and sisters so much. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for them.
20. He's so tall and handsome.
21. He always compliments my cooking, even when I try to make something new and it turns out weird.
22. He loves to have fun. To him, life is to be enjoyed and not endured.
23. He teases the girls and I mercilessly, but he takes it well when the tables are turned.
24. He is charitable. He's always doing things for our landlord, who is an older single lady. He mows her lawn, shovels her driveway, scrapes her car windows in the morning, and fixes things around her house without being asked.
25. Instead of being embarassed or irritated, he thinks it's funny when I get road rage.
26. He is very creative and artistic.
27. I don't have to tell him to help around the house - whenever I start cleaning, he joins in and starts to dust, wash dishes, and pick up.
28. He is outgoing, loves to meet new people, and is a good friend.
29. No matter how many times our computer crashes, he can always fix it.
30. He is very persistent and won't give up on something until he's figured it out.
31. He is comfortable just being himself and doesn't care what other people think.
32. He's such a fun DJ. I love going with him to gigs and just watching him have a blast.
33. He loves my daughters as if they were his own. That means more to me than he will ever know.
34. He runs to the store for me late at night to get diapers or milk or laundry soap.
35. He will wake up and take care of Joseph on the weekends so I can sleep in.
36. He is a genuinely good person. He does what is right and cares about others.
37. He is honest and trustworthy.
38. He has made my life so much more wonderful than I ever thought it could be. I can't imagine being without him.
Craig, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that all of your wishes come true. You deserve it. I love you!

No comments: