Monday, October 12

This Love Photography

In addition to all the fun stuff we've done this summer, I started a photography business called This Love Photography. I will be doing all types of portraiture - weddings (including bridals and engagements), families, children, newborns, pregnancy, graduation, holiday portraits...you name it. In order to get my business up and running, I need to have pictures to show potential clients. This is where you come in. For a limited time, I am offering FREE sessions so that I can build up my portfolio. I will shoot one event per family (one wedding, one bridal session, one family portrait session, etc.) and give you all of the digital images on a CD. No charge, no strings attached! All I ask is your permission to use any of the pictures I take on my website, business cards, brochures, or any other advertising media as I see fit. As of right now, I do not have a studio so all of the portraits will be taken outdoors. I have many beautiful locations to choose from or you can find your own. The fall season is underway, and the beautiful colors won't last long so contact me soon! Email me at annie.hickman@gmail.com or give me a call - (801) 427-4403 to schedule an appointment. Please spread the word! I am very excited to get started!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am always willing to be a guinea pig if you need one. I need new family photos and especially photos of my boys!