Joseph is finally here! He's actually been here for almost 4 weeks now, but I am just getting around to posting pictures and stuff. He keeps me busy! He was born on September 15, 2009 at 9:29 AM. He was 8 lbs., 20 in. long and perfectly healthy. We know how blessed we are to have such a healthy baby - out of all the babies born that week at our hospital, only 4 were healthy enough to not have to be in the NICU, and ours was one of them. I was SO nervous the morning of my c-section, but it couldn't have gone better. I am recovering quickly, though not as fast as I did when the girls were born. Joseph is such a mellow baby. He only cries if he is hungry or if you do something to make him mad like changing his diaper. And he sleeps so much! During the night he sleeps for 3-5 hours at a time and only wakes up to eat. The girls are such good big sisters. They just can't get enough of him. Here are some pictures from the hospital. Look at all that dark hair!A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has helped us out the last few weeks - taking care of the girls (thanks mom!!!), bringing in meals, doing laundry, and visiting us. We appreciate and love everyone!



1 comment:
Congratulations to you all!!! He's a cutie!!
~~Anna :)
Post a Comment