So I spent an awesome night with a few awesome friends. I got an invitation to a wedding from an old friend in Seattle. I told him I would make his reception SO MUCH FUN! (and by the feedback - I SUCCEEDED!) Travis and I were in the same ward in Seattle and did some hanging out, he helped me through some rough times. I was not active at the time and with his friendship, I turned around and got back to my senses. THANK YOU, TRAVIS!
When I first walked in, I spotted him at the far end of the room and had to say HI! before setting up. As I approached I put in my "Billy Bob" teeth he sold me while I was living in Seattle, and he had to get his on too. We embraced and then the cameras were demanded to capture the teeth. Pictures of us were taken and I am sure Diana (his bride) is gonna to love having them in her album - YIKES!, but the times we had. I will leave it up to Annie if I post those pictures here. She thinks they are hideous (what redneck's teeth aren't?) but they are an extension of my DORKY side.
As always it was a blast, and I had fun with this reception, entertaining his guests. I also ran into a couple other old friends and caught up a little with them. Being the DJ didn't really allow me to catch up all that much, but it was fun running into them. Erin and Mindee, it was really good to see you guys, sorry I didn't chat more.
One of the main reasons this reception was fun for me, was that I had the privilege of having my wife by my side. I love her so much and enjoy being in the same room as her. Her smile does wonders and always brings a smile to mine. I hope she knows how much I love her and really appreciate her help when she comes to my gigs. I played our song (Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road) and we shared a dance - I am the luckiest! I could not ask for more - SHE IS THE BEST!
Friday, March 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment