Friday, September 5

My New Job


Seriously, how many of you go to work in the morning expecting to have a bird on top of your head at some point in the day? This is just one of the things that makes my new job so great. I've been working at the animal shelter for almost a month now, and it's a lot of fun. When I was young, working with animals was one of my many ambitions. I never pursued it though, and figured I'd just save up all that animal love for a pet I would get one day (think Elmyra from Tiny Toons). Then this job came along, and now I get to do something I love.


If you're thinking of getting a pet, please consider your local animal shelter first! There are so many cute, sweet animals there that need good homes. If you want to come take a look at the animals here, let me know and I can arrange a tour and let you play with some of them. It's so much fun!

No comments: