Monday, August 25

First Day of School

I can't believe both of my girls are in school now! Kylee is in 2nd grade and Hayley is in Kindergarten. They were both so excited and looked adorable!
Craig was excited to take the girls on their first day. He had never been able to do this with his girls, so it really meant a lot to him to be there for Kylee and Hayley, which is yet another reason why he is such an amazing dad.
Kindergarten started a week after the big kids did, so Kylee started last Monday the 18th, and Hayley started today, the 25th.
Good luck this year, girls! I look forward to seeing you learn and grow, and I know you'll do great!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I still can't believe they're both in school! They've grown up so fast!! Club order will be here today, Will I see you?

CtephFrid said...

WHAT! They are that grown up!!! I remember them as newborns! Wow. They are the cutest girls. How do they like their new school? Hope to see them sometime soon and hear all about starting school!
Call me sometime!