Joe had his first haircut on April 20. His hair is pretty thick and we're not really sure where he gets it. My hair is about as thin as it could be, and Craig, well.....anyway. The point is that Joe has thick hair and it's adorable! I almost didn't want to cut it off.

But as you can see, by the time I got around to actually giving him a haircut, he needed it badly!

Here's a before shot of him looking like an orphan. I promise someone really does love this child!

He didn't really like the sound of the clippers, but he did okay.

Not that he had much of a choice in the matter.

After I used the clippers, I had to take him upstairs and use the scissors to even it out. Then I put him in the bath because he was covered with hair, so I forgot to take an "after" picture. But he sure does look handsome now! I've given him two other haircuts since then. His hair grows faster than mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment