Sunday, July 12

Baby Shower #2

My mom threw me a baby shower on Saturday and it was so much fun. A bunch of my family members, good friends, former church leaders, and people from our old ward came. I hadn't seen some of them in years! It was so nice to see everyone and catch up again. And I know that boys aren't usually allowed at baby showers, but Craig came as well. Because of some family issues, we really needed the help and luckily he was willing to come to our rescue. We couldn't have pulled it off without him!


This is the "poopy diaper" game - there was a different chocolate candy melted into each one! It was hilarious watching everyone's faces as they opened up the diapers to guess which candy bars they were. The game ended up being a lot more disgusting than we had thought, but it was so much fun.
Me and my grandma

I have the most wonderful friends and family. They were all so thoughtful and brought Joseph some really great stuff! We got tons of outfits, blankets, diapers, bath stuff, and even some gift cards and money so we can go buy whatever isn't given to us. I feel so blessed to have all of these amazing people in my life, and I can't wait for Joseph to meet everyone! My cousin Jenn made the most adorable cake for the shower - it coordinated with the crib bedding we have picked out. I really didn't want to cut into it, but it ended up being worth it because it was so delicious. She is so talented!

No comments: