Monday, December 15

Our New Favorite Songs

I know I'm a little behind as far as a Twilight post goes. We did see it the day it came out, and of course I fell in love with it, but we have been so busy that I haven't had time to share my excitement. I added a few songs to our playlist from our new favorite movie. These were the only two songs that they had on playlist.com, which I am SO bummed about because the whole soundtrack is amazing! Alexandra Patsavas, the music director for the movie, could not have done a better job choosing the right songs to set the mood for the film. It was absolutely perfect. Just to remind you, in case you are not as obsessed with the movie as I am, the first song (Supermassive Black Hole by Muse) plays during the family baseball game. Craig made this song into a ringtone for me, and I get excited for the movie all over again every time my phone rings! The second song is the one that Edward and Bella dance to at the Prom, and the third plays during the ending credits. I would feel a little embarassed telling everyone all of this, but I know that 99% of you love Twilight as much as I do. So for now, enjoy these three songs until I can get more of the soundtrack on here (and yes, we already bought it).

1 comment:

The "H" Family said...

OH MY GOSH THIS MOVIE IS THE BOMB!!! Kathy got the cd for her birthday tonight and I love it. We just saw it for the 2nd time it is really really good. I took 6 13 year olds to see it. 2 had not seen it so that was fun seeing there faces during certain scenes. The movie was great!! We love ya'll love Janette