Tuesday, December 9

Kids Say The Darndest Things

As I was getting the girls ready for bed tonight, we went into the bathroom and found this:

Our kitten Tucker, sleeping on a towel on the floor. He always curls up in the fetal position when he's sleeping, which I think is really cute. The girls always laugh because it looks kind of funny. When Hayley saw him she said, "Look Mommy, he looks like a snail or a cinnamon roll or something." I don't know why, but I got the biggest kick out of that! Where do they come up with this stuff?

Speaking of Hayley, she lost her first tooth today! Here's a picture of the toothless wonder:

Can you tell she's excited? ;) She doesn't know quite when she lost it - she just noticed that it was gone this afternoon. It could be on the floor somewhere...or in her stomach...but don't worry, we wrote a note to the tooth fairy to make sure she still gets a dollar!

No comments: