Sunday, October 5

A good movie made even better...

So in case some of you do not know, I am a movie connoisseur, I love to watch movies and in the past I have seen alot of them, alone, as I have not had anyone to watch them with. Well tonight we happened to be in the mood for a movie, after a day of rearranging furniture, we had to relax. And what better way to relax then to watch a movie, in the comfort of your own home. We had just moved in the couch (finally) and had to decide on a movie. There were a couple I thought of and a few Annie thought of...here were our choices...

1. Lake House
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. A Walk To Remember
4. Notebook
5. Message In A Bottle

I know what you are thinking - "CHICK FLICKS" and you are right they are all chick flicks, but that is what we were in the mood for and we both agreed on The Lake House. As always I got teary eyed and cried through some of it (it is one of my all time favs) and that was when I watched it alone, now that I was watching it with the one I love - it was so much better. When the title song came on from Paul McCartney - This Never Happened Before, WOW! This song's lyrics really got me thinking and I had to sing it to Annie, let me share the lyrics in case you haven't heard the song...

I'm very sure, this never happened to me before
I met you and now I'm sure, this never happened before
Now I see this is the way it's supposed to be
I met you and now I see this is the way it should be
This is the way it should be for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when you're on your own
So come to me, now we can be what we wanna be
I love you and now I see, this is the way it should be
This is the way it should be
This is the way it should be for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when you're on your own
I'm very sure this never happened to me before
I met you and now I'm sure this never happened before

When I was singing this this to Annie, it really hit me that,

THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE

And I am so glad that it finally has and we can be together forever, Annie I love EVERYTHING about you and I am so glad that we are husband and wife - WE ARE THE LUCKIEST!

No comments: