Tuesday, April 29

He Said, She Said

As the saying goes, there are two sides to every story. Let's see how closely these match up. :D

I had only been on eHarmony for 5 days when I first saw Craig's picture, and I have to admit, I was intimidated. See the picture over there on the right that says, " The picture that started it all"? Well, he looks a little...grumpy, don't you think? After the initial shock wore off, I thought he was a cutie and decided to go for it. There was just something about him that made me want to get to know him. Or try to, at least. I sent him the first communication on February 1, 2008. After not hearing back from him for over two weeks, I figured he wasn't interested and I officially closed the match, thinking I'd never hear from him again. A couple of days later I got a request to re-open a match. I looked at the message and it was him...he had slipped his email address into his message, which was strictly forbidden on eHarmony, so I figured he really wanted to talk to me. ;) I emailed him immediately, and when I heard back from him the next day, I was hooked.

When people ask us where we met, I answer "eHarmony". Craig doesn't agree, because we never actually communicated through the website. But if it weren't for eHarmony, we never would have met. So thank you to all the tech people at eHarmony for not paying enough attention to your job to catch Craig breaking the rules. Because of you, I'm happier than I've ever been.

No comments: